The SEOM Interactive Team
SEOM Interactive would not be what it is today without the passion and dedication of our team. Find out what makes us tick.
Bio: Mark Kennedy spent seven years trading on the floor of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange. After earning his MBA from La Salle University and passing his certified financial analyst exam, Mark entered the world of internet marketing. His financial background drives him to focus on his clients’ ROI. Mark throws himself into the results of each project, analyzing search engine data and assessing the impact each strategy has on our clients’ businesses.
- Believes Randall Cunningham should be in the hall of fame, at least as a punter.
- Understands that scrapple is an acquired taste.
- Is a closet Jersey Shore fanatic
Bio: Matt has several years of experience in the pharmaceutical and medical products industries. Realizing he had a passion for small business and gravitated towards marketing, he joins SEOM Interactive as sales manager so that he could better help small businesses grow through search engine strategies.
- Thinks Green Eggs has the BEST brunch in the city
- Loves how easy and cheap it is to drive in and out of the city unlike NYC
- Will always be loyal to my sports team: Giants, Devils, Nets and Mets (even though they all currently suck)
Director of Awesomeness
Bio: After working as a writer and project manager at a website design agency, Janine developed an affinity for all things interactive. At SEOM Interactive, Janine spends her days doing all things Pay Per Click. From keyword research to ad writing, Janine has become a true PPC geek. She also lends her writing skills to the SEO department’s content development strategies. Janine is primarily responsible for directing the overall awesomeness of SEOM.
Janine earned her Bachelor’s degree from La Salle University in Communication and Marketing.
- Is obsessed with the Philadelphia Flyers, and literally cried over the trade of Captain Mike Richards (Update: Mike Richards went on to win the Stanley Cup).
- Will take Steve’s Steaks over Pat’s or Geno’s any day.
- Thinks that NJ is a waste of a state, and that Philly should legally adopt South Jersey as its beach suburb.
Bio: After rocking the Public Relations world, Lauren turned her focus to search engine optimization. Leveraging her communications background, Lauren continues to conceive of ways to generate new links for our clients, helping them climb the natural search rankings. She takes traditional media principles and applies them to today’s search strategies.
Lauren earned her Bachelor’s degree in Strategic Communications from Temple University.
- Avid sports radio listener & diehard Philly sports fan
- Loves that Philly is a foodie city
- Thinks scrapple is gross; after all, who wants to eat a food with the words “scrap” and “crap” in it?!
Bio: Lauren Ray earned her Bachelor’s degree from Drexel University in Entertainment and Arts Management. After working with various forms of public relations throughout the entertainment industry, Lauren developed a passion for social media and the ever-changing forms of internet marketing. Lauren is passionate about writing and creating, and excited to be a member of the SEOM Interactive team.
- Thinks the Theater of the Living Arts is one of the greatest venues in the city of Philadelphia.
- Wishes the Jersey Shore were closer than it already is.
- Loathes the parking situation in the city, but accepts the challenge of the ol’ parallel park.
Bio: After working as an in-house online marketing coordinator, Justin developed a strong passion for internet marketing. At SEOM Interactive, Justin aids in the development of PPC marketing campaigns for a variety of different clients, helping in keyword research, ad writing, and analytical reporting. Justin has a strong interest in all forms of technology and online, and is excited to be a part of the SEOM Interactive team.
- Goes to Tony’s happy hour every week.
- Loves all Philly sports (Eagles the most)
- Hates everything Apple. #DroidDevoted.
Proprietor of Paychecks
Bio: With a background in finance and tax accounting, Debbie is the perfect fit to handle all of SEOM’s financial needs. Ranging from benefits to salary and taxes, Debbie’s day is never the same. With her trusty calculator by her side, Debbie can be counted upon to answer our tricky tax questions at a moment’s notice. She also supports our SEO efforts in any way she can.
- Believes Northeast Philadelphia should be considered its own suburb
- Stops at the Pretzel Factory every Sunday before Eagles games
- Lives exactly 99.9 miles from Ocean City, NJ
Seamus joined the SEOM Interactive team as an intern in April of 2013 and liked it so much he decided to stay until someone told him otherwise. Currently working towards completing his bachelor’s degree in marketing from Drexel University, Seamus has a passion for writing and search engine optimization, and hopes to join the SEOM team full-time as soon as possible. When he’s not in class or working with us, Seamus can be found skate guarding at the Blue Cross RiverRink or tutoring underclassmen in the Drexel Writing Center.
- Getting paid to skate on the banks of the Delaware River at the Blue Cross RiverRink
- Cheesesteaks: So much better than a “steak and cheese” in New England
- Shane Victorino and his ability to win a World Series with both Philly and Boston